After 10 years in the wedding industry, Karen decided to follow her childhood dream and open up Clare Bridal Studio in 2010 in the small picturesque town of Clare in Suffolk. Deciding it was time to move to bigger premises, in 2015 the bridal studio relocated to the much bigger Bury St Edmunds.
Clare Bridal Studio is now situated in the most beautiful Georgian townhouse in the heart of historical Bury St Edmunds. With it’s sweeping staircase and period features, every bride can be treated to a first class experience with a carefully handpicked collection of dresses and accessories. The large private first floor fitting room is designed to provide ample room to swish and swirl when choosing ‘the one’.
The team here are committed to providing exceptional customer service. Each bride has her very own dedicated bridal consultant from day one right up until the big day, providing a friendly face and point of contact should you need any help.
Our carefully chosen collection features top designers such as Alan Hannah, Martina Liana, Sottero and Midgley, Ella Rosa and Rebecca Ingram. And for bridesmaids we have Sorella Vita and Watters Wtoo dresses with over 50 different colours and a variety of styles to choose from.
CODES OF PRACTICE
As members of the BBRA we promise to you..
- Our customers will be met with a warm welcome.
- Our advertising will be clear and truthful.
- Our merchandise will be clearly priced.
- Our customers will have accurate and adequate pre-contractual information allowing them to make informed choices.
- Our contracts are set out in plain language, are clear, fair and accurate. Their terms will be fully explained, prior to any sale being agreed.
- There will be no high pressure sales techniques used.
- We will respond to all complaints promptly and make every effort to resolve them immediately.
- Our customer service will be of the highest standard, aimed at exceeding expectations.